Important Lessons Not Taught in Most Schools
1) To build a long term motivated team, incentives must be aligned: https://youtu.be/j1L3sR8g13s?t=148
2) How to write contracts and key items to include
3) How to do due diligence/check references and decide if it’s worth doing business with someone
4) How to manage financial risk and what position sizing means
5) How to evaluate and rank top opportunities
6) Why, for high growth entrepreneurs, it’s nearly always better to rent than buy
7) Why it’s important to get critical items agreed upon in advance before starting on anything.
I might add to this list later or expand on it, but for now I’ll keep it as is.