If the purpose of life is preservation and improvement, technological advancement is the key enabler. I aspire to work on solving big problems by partnering with talented team members. My team and I currently run a diversified portfolio of companies with team members from North America, Central America, Europe, and Asia.
The following are some of the things I’d like to commercialize: 1) Scientifically proven medical solutions (eg. stem cell applications or applying medical applications) 2) Alternative energy solutions 3) Transportation technologies
Entrepreneurs I respect the most include Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, and Richard Branson. I like Elon Musk’s hard work, raw intelligence, and focus on solving big problems. I like Thiel’s belief that humanity needs to set higher standards for rapid technological advancement. I like Richard Branson’s management style and people skills.
I like global opportunities, countries with good infrastructure, stable economic environments and good regulatory frameworks.
I like to focus my time on creating valuable solutions to problems and serving my stakeholders including the following: – team members – business partners – financial institutions – regulators – advisors – consumers
Leon Apel likes solving big problems with his virtual team, good company, visiting interesting places, and good food.
To my friends, family, team members, fans and colleagues–thank you. I’ve accumulated a list of many credible, successful references who can vouch for me. I treat people the way I want to be treated. I’ve had people trust me with their livelihoods, money, and I’m truly grateful and appreciative to have some great connections.
To haters, find a new hobby and improve yourself. Some information about me is 100% false/libel. I’d rather invest time serving my important stakeholders (eg. customers and team members) instead of haters. Ask anyone who hired 100s of people, and served hundreds of thousands of customers . You can’t please everyone. The key to failure is trying to please everyone.
- Technology and scientific advancement across multiple disciplines
- Entrepreneurship – specifically solving big, real problems
- Environment and alternative energy
- Food production
- Humanitarianism, life, liberty, and security of person
- I believe in hard work, focus, and being reliable to those that trust you.
- I like to keep my promises, especially since I have stakeholders who depend on me.
- Since I expect others to perform well, I believe I should set an example.
- I like to be transparent and set clear expectations from the start.