Companies Offering CRISPR Kits
- Download: CRISPR Handbook
- Clontech is a Takara Bio Company
- DNA 2.0 DNA2.0’s single nickase vector co-expresses two gRNAs using dual U6 promoters, thus removing the need for co-transfection. The NickaseNinja vector can also include a fluorescent reporter protein for easy visualization.
- Add Gene
- Dharmacon Edit-R CRISPR-Cas9 platform from GE Life Sciences
- Guide RNAs (aka gRNA) are the RNAs that guide the insertion or deletion of uridine residues into mitochondrial mRNAs in kinetoplastid protists in a process known as RNA editing.
- Plasmid: A genetic structure in a cell that can replicate independently of the chromosomes, typically a small circular DNA strand in the cytoplasm of a bacterium or protozoan. Plasmids are much used in the laboratory manipulation of genes.